Asian flavors bounce off your tongue in this easy Cantonese ground beef recipe. It cooks in 20 minutes and has minimal prep, so you can have this delicious dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sherry cooking wine or Shaoxing wine (I used sherry cooking wine)
- 1 can chicken broth (2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce (or an addition 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- cooked rice, for serving
Here’s how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef and onion in a skillet until beef is browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Break it up into small pieces as you stir. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
kitchen conversion charts. Here’s how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.