A roundup of the week’s most newsworthy financial industry press releases from PR Newswire
NEW YORK, Sept. 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the finance industry stay on top of the week’s most newsworthy and popular releases, here’s a roundup of stories from the week that shouldn’t be missed.
The list below includes the headline (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on the press release headlines to access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
- 73% of Gen Z Say Economic Environment Has Made it More Challenging to Save; 75% Seeking Ways to Earn Additional Income
With Gen Z being far more diverse than previous generations, the new research from Bank of America’s Better Money Habits also examines ways in which race, ethnicity, and gender may influence their financial priorities and challenges.
- High Inflation Spurs Most Significant Tax Code Increases in Nearly 40 Years
Bloomberg Tax’s Projected U.S. Tax Rates Report provides early, accurate notice of the potential tax savings that could be realized due to increases in deduction limitations, upward adjustments to tax brackets, and increases to numerous other key thresholds.
- The Republic of El Salvador Announces an Invitation for Offers to Tender for Cash its 2023 Notes and 2025 Notes
Unless extended or earlier terminated, the Invitation and withdrawal rights will expire at 12:00 p.m., New York time on September 20, 2022.
- Josh Harris Announces the Launch of 26North, a Next-Generation Alternative Asset Manager with More Than $5 Billion in Assets
26North will initially focus on private equity, credit and insurance solutions.
- CME Group Announces Launch of Ether Options
“The launch of our new Ether options contracts is particularly well-timed to provide the crypto community with another important tool to gain access to and manage exposure to ether,” says Tim McCourt, Global Head of Equity and FX Products, CME Group.
- The Wealthiest Cities in the World in 2022
The USA dominates the world’s Top 20 Cities with the Most Millionaires in 2022, with New York taking the crown with 345,600 millionaires, and five other American cities securing places on the world’s wealthiest cities ranking.
- Tract Raises $7M to help Teachers Empower Kids to Develop 21st Century Skills through Content Creation
“Teachers are overworked and understaffed. Parents are busy. Kids are not getting prepared for future jobs. My goal with Tract is to help make it easy for anyone, anywhere to prepare their kids for success,” said Esther Wojcicki, Cofounder.
- Equifax Launches New Reemployment Services
Scott Maxfield, Vice President and General Manager for Offboarding Solutions at Equifax Workforce Solutions, says, “Our new Reemployment Services take our current post-employment offerings a step further, going beyond the traditional offboarding process to help set transitioning employees up for future success. Employers can not only use it to help manage unemployment costs, but also to help protect brand and market reputation.”
- GOBankingRates Puts Retirement Planning at the Forefront With Its Guide for All Ages
Whether you’re 20 and planning to retire at 50, you’re 40 and retiring at 70, or you’re already in your retirement years, GOBankingRates’ ‘Retirement at Any Age’ featured series will give you the tips and tricks you need to enjoy your retirement without financial worries.
Read more of the latest finance-related releases from PR Newswire and stay caught up on the top press releases by following @PRNfinance on Twitter.
Helping Journalists Stay Up to Date on Industry News
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they’re signed up, reporters, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Create a customized newsfeed that will deliver relevant news right to your inbox. Customize the newsfeed by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include with your next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in your articles.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, for media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for Journalists
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest, most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community that includes over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who are logging into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and vets this community to verify their identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 beats and verticals.
For questions, contact the team at [email protected].
SOURCE PR Newswire