Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Here’s the thing about bodycon dresses: They can either make Us feel completely confident or incredibly insecure, depending on the design. Some skintight styles suck Us in like Spanx, shaping our silhouette and hugging our curves in all the right places. However, other form-fitting pieces accentuate our trouble areas and make Us feel uncomfortable. When done right, bodycon dresses have the power to unleash our sultry side that we usually reserve for special occasions — date night, girls’ night out and Halloween (Mean Girls, anyone?).
We tracked down 17 flattering bodycon dresses that will seriously snatch your silhouette, thanks to tummy control and ruching. The only con here is the name itself. Get ready to drop jaws and turn heads!
1. Strut into sweater weather in this mock-neck sweater dress! One shopper gushed, “This dress is amazing! Super soft, the color was spot on, and it had some stretch. Hugs the body and the sleeves are beautiful” — originally $50, now just $45!
4. One reviewer called this ruched mini dress “flattering, stretchy and forgiving.” That’s a tummy control trifecta — originally $37, now just $29!
10. Give the cold shoulder in this V-neck wrap midi sweater dress with batwing sleeves — originally $53, now just $50!
16. Get ready for your next holiday party in this spaghetti strap velvet midi dress with a sultry cowl neckline — just $49!
17. This stretchy rib-knit bodycon dress is a closet staple for any season. According to one reviewer, this midi is made with a “nice heavyweight material that’s very forgiving and flattering” — just $59!
Looking for additional ways to elevate your closet? Check out more picks below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]. Happy shopping!